Present Purrfections full Terms and Conditions.
This is the privacy notice of www.PresentPurrfections.co.uk. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to www.PresentPurrfections.co.uk.
Our registered office is at 24 Falcon Drive, Glenrothes, Fife, KY75HP
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
- Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of www.PresentPurrfections.co.uk
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage www.PresentPurrfections.co.uk risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- posting a message our forum
- tagging an image
- clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.presentpurrfections.co.uk contact page.
- Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
- Information relating to your method of payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of [WorldPay / SagePay / PayPal / MoneyBookers / Stripe] or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to one year in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
- Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of www.PresentPurrfections.co.uk
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
- Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in the United Kingdom
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- the processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union [, specifically that in the country of …]
- we comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union [, specifically that in the country of …]
- we are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR
- both our organisation and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information
Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
- Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
- How you can complain
- You can find further information about our complaint handling procedure at webpage www.presentpurrfections.co.uk/FAQ
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
- Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Who we are:
Present Purrfections is a small business base in Glenrothes, Fife. Should you wish to contact us please go to our Contact Us page and submit a message. Alternatively you can Email us on email@example.com or You can phone us on 01592 328610 and leave us a message. Alternatively you can also message us using the blue Message us button on the bottom right of your screen using Facebook Messenger.
3. Purchasing of goods:
When placing an order through our website, we will ensure your product is correct. If however, your item is unavailable at the time of posting, we will inform you prior to sending any other items with that order via e-mail or phone to choose an alternative product or refund you the monies owed.
Payment may be made by the methods indicated on our website. All major credit cards are accepted, we do not accept gift card payments. You will be charged the current price for buying products from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT. All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items.
Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer. A delivery charge will be applied at the checkout, please view our delivery charges. We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the products at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
We currently only offer delivery to the United Kingdom.
Standard delivery to the UK is £3.59. We use Hermes Courier Service, Orders placed before 12.00noon will be posted that day, except on Sundays. Orders received on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday will be posted on the Monday. Please note that our definition of Working Day is from Mon-Sat excluding Sundays and bank holidays. Next Day Delivery is available under certain circumstances. You must contact us before ordering to arrange Next Day Delivery. For Deliveries outside the UK please contact us first.
Free Delivery is offered on orders over £40 not including the standard delivery charge.
If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. You may cancel an order at any point from placing the order up to fourteen (14) calendar days, from the day after delivery of the product(s) to you. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. To cancel please either refuse delivery or return via royal mail. Please note that refunds will be given in full except where goods have been dispatched or returned damaged or unusable. Exception : Note that due to hygiene reasons, earrings will not be accepted as a return unless faulty. The following procedures will apply: 5.1 You can either e-mail or telephone our Customer Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01592 328610. If you have contacted us to cancel before delivery of your products, though your order will have been cancelled, normally delivery cannot be interrupted Please refuse any delivery of cancelled products or return them to us.
For returns, please call or e-mail us to discuss the items in question. We offer Free Returns for faulty , damaged or incorrect goods. Otherwise you are liable for return postage costs.
8. Sizes and Colour:
All measurements are approximate.
The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic, production process and monitor display settings will reasonably allow.
All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence. Save that our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not in any way be restricted.
11 . Terms:
These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written. We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amends will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
THESE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS